Friday, March 15, 2013

Mr. Clumsy

Mr. Clumsy is butterfingered!!! He's always tripping, falling, dropping, slipping, and breaking things!!!

Meet him:


I dedicate a song to my friend Mr. Clumsy!



Fo you to sing, too!

"Clumsy"

Can't help it
The girl can't help it [repeat 3x]

First timeThat I saw your eyesBoy you looked right through me, mmmhmmPlayed it coolBut I knew you knewThat cupid hit me, mmm mmm[Chorus:]You got me tripping, stumbling, flipping, fumblingClumsy cause I'm falling in loveYou got me slipping, tumbling, sinking, fumblingClumsy cause I'm falling in loveSo in love with youCan't help itThe girl can't help it [repeat 3x]Can't breathWhen you touch my sleeveButterflies so crazy, mmm mmmWhoa now, think I'm going downFriends don't know whats with me, mmm mmm[Chorus]Can't help itThe girl can't help it [repeat 3x]You know, this isn't the first time this has happened to meThis love sick thingI like serious relationships and aA girl like me don't stay single for longCause everytime a boyfriend and I break upMy world is crushed and I'm all aloneThe love bug crawls right back up and bites me and I'm backCan't help itThe girl can't help it [repeat 3x][Chorus]So in love with youSo in love with you



No comments:

Post a Comment